How to prepare a tasty sustainability policy for your food and drink business
Time: 12.00 PM - 1.00 PM
In this workshop, Fleur and Rachael from Lead Inspire will help businesses create a sustainability policy that meets their needs and feels relevant and authentic for them, using real examples in the food and drink industry.
It will cover:
- Motivations for developing a sustainability policy & strategy, and how this helps business
- Impacts of the food and drink industry
- What to include in a sustainability policy
- How to communicate your policy
- Food and drink sector case studies
- Useful resources and next steps
About the speakers
Rachael is a certified Performance Coach, NLP practitioner and outdoor leader with extensive experience in leadership and development training, and entrepreneurship.
Over thirty years, she has gained an excellent understanding of the challenges and complexities of running charities, social enterprises, and small businesses and working collaboratively with stakeholders in the community, business, and the public sector.
Her coaching and outdoor company, Carley Coaching was formed in 2021 and has B-Corp pending status.
Rachael has completed professional training in sustainability and is passionate about the role of business in meeting the wider needs of society and the planet.
With over 10 years experience of running her business, Fleur has first-hand experience with the challenges that SMEs face in transitioning to a sustainable future.
She is an advocate for sustainability in her industry, implementing sustainability across her business, working with her supply chain and beyond
Passionate about supporting SMEs in the drive to net zero, Fleur is a B Corps Leader, graduate of the Cambridge Institute for Sustainable Learning, accredited GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) professional and currently studying a Masters in Sustainability.
About Lead Inspire
Lead Inspire Ltd was established in January 2023 by Directors, Rachael Carley and Fleur Record-Smith, who met through their shared interest in sustainability. Their objective is to help SME business owners successfully navigate the complex and often overwhelming sustainability landscape and make positive changes to their business.
Lead Inspire supports SMEs that are focused on achieving Net Zero or would like to improve the social or environmental impact of their company, offering services that are accessible to SMEs and supported by a coaching approach, such as:
- Training: supporting business leaders in educating and training their employees on sustainability through accredited training and team engagement workshops.
- Consultancy: offering SME leaders advice and support to understand their carbon impacts, implement successful net zero strategies and create a sustainable roadmap for their business.
- Coaching: providing professional, certified coaching and mentoring support to businesses and teams wanting to take an active role in the design, development and ownership of their sustainability strategy and ongoing performance.